Titleist U-500 Utility Ironview other products
The U-500 looks beautiful and is more of a player's iron compared to its brother - the U-510 - but still boasts roughly 98 grams of tungsten weighting to help optimise the centre of gravity and forgiveness.
Key features and benefits include:
- Super thin forged SUP-10 L-Face helps promote fast ball speeds
- Tungsten weighting optimizes centre of gravity for better launch
- Player's shape and style oozes confidence
- Low loft for superior shot making
- Available in lofts 17, 20, 23 degrees
This utility iron has already won rave reviews from the likes of Adam Scott and if you are looking for something a little different that offers the performance of a long iron with the control of a hybrid, then you simply must book in to give the U-500 a go.